The Grants Management Bureau administers various grant programs for local and county law enforcement agencies, nonprofits and other eligible participants. Find a funding source for your project below.
Commonly Requested Resources
- Signature Page for Grants Management Bureau Grant Applications
- Department of Homeland Security Acronyms, Abbreviations, and Terms (DAAT) List
- Overtime/Backfill Form
- Complete FEMA's IS-700.B: An Introduction to the National Incident Management System Course
- FEMA's Authorized Equipment List (AEL)
Quarterly Grant Report
Quarterly grant reports are due each quarter for all State Homeland Security Grant and Nonprofit Security Grant awards issued in New Hampshire. The report form can be found at this link.
- Quarter 1 (July 1 – September 30) due no later than October 15
- Quarter 2 (October 1 – December 31) due no later than January 15
- Quarter 3 (January 1 – March 31) due no later than April 15
- Quarter 4 (April 1 – June 30) due no later than July 15