Nonprofit Security Grant Program
The DHS/FEMA Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP) is a unique initiative designed to provide support for target hardening and other physical security enhancements and activities, including planning and training, to nonprofit organizations that are at a high risk of terrorist attacks.
Please Note: Individual awards are limited to a maximum of $150,000 per physical location, one location per application, and up to 3 applications per organization. Any grant requests for hired security must include a plan to continue and fund locally (without federal funds) hired security for 36 months after the grant expires.
Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 - Closed
Accepting applications through April 17, 2023 at noon.
All documents must be submitted together to HomelandGrants@dos.nh.gov. Please follow submission and titling instructions carefully.
- Announcement Letter
- Federal Notice of Funding Opportunity
- DHS/FEMA: Steps to apply for the 2023 Nonprofit Security Grant
- Eligible Equipment ONLY Categories allowed in Investment Justification (IJ) form
- Scoring Tool
Applications must contain all of the following documents to be included in the scoring process:
- Application Cover Sheet (Complete by 4/17/23 at noon)
- Investment Justification (Complete by 4/17/23 at noon)
- Self Assessment or Facility assessment by other
- Self Assessment Verification
- Verification of Nonprofit Eligibility (Complete by 4/17/23 at noon)
Grants Management Bureau