Right to Know Requests (NH RSA 91-A)
Submit a Public Records Request
The New Hampshire Department of Safety provides access to public records in accordance with New Hampshire’s Right-to-Know Law.
All requests for public records should be made in writing and include the date of the request, as well as a description of the specific governmental records being requested.
Please utilize the below links to be directed to the specific Division that maintains the records you seek.
- Fire Safety (Office of the State Fire Marshal)
- Emergency Services and Communications (911)
- State Police
- Motor Vehicles (Driving Records)
- Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Administration (Road Toll Bureau)
Requests for the Office of the Commissioner can be sent via email to PIO@dos.nh.gov or mailed to:
New Hampshire Department of Safety
Attn: Public Information Officer
33 Hazen Drive
Concord, New Hampshire 03305
Note: The Department may charge fees to recover the actual costs of satisfying a public records request.